Designer, Edie Kahula Pereira's brand aesthetic is handcrafted, somewhat quirky, and always wabi-sabi.
- Artisan Made in Los Angeles , California
- 100% Cow Leather [2-3 oz]
- Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Wabi Sabi Stitch Detail
- Ok to use on over temperature heated handles, as trivets, etc
- All dimensions are approximate
- The beauty of natural (nude) vegetable tanned leather is it celebrates stains & exposure to elements eventually darkening the leather to a rich caramel patina.
- Even though your veg tan potholder can be washed it will NOT remove stains
- Sponge/wipe away food residue as it happens
- Condition your veg tan potholder with reputable leather care products. Follow their instructions. I personally use Fiebings Saddle Soap and Conditioner . Feel free to do your own research to find a product that works for you and your potholder.
Note: Washing your veg tan potholder (in cold water only please) will cause the leather to become dry and rigid. The leather will become less rigid with use. This would be a good time to condition the leather. And, do air dry only.
- Shipment date will be provided within 3 days of your order confirmation.
- Orders are fulfilled in order of payment confirmation date.
- Allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped.
- Edie Kahula Pereira goods are shipped from Los Angeles, California.