Designer, Edie Kahula Pereira's brand aesthetic is handcrafted, somewhat quirky, and always wabi-sabi.
The bag pictured here has been sold. if you'd like you can pre-order here. i will get back to you with a ship date. thank you!
- Artisan Made in Los Angeles, California
- 100% Cow Leather [2-3 oz]
- Vegetable Tanned Leather bags will soften with use.
- Features Veg Tan band & strap with top stitch detail
- 100% Belgian Linen Yarn
- Hand-Cut Leather Hardware, Straps + Ties
- Strap Drop 9"
- Inside Pocket
- No Lining
- No Closure
- All Dimensions are Approximate
- How to Adjust Strap (Video) for crossbody wear.
- How much can she hold?
- Your order shipment date will be provided within 3 days of your order confirmation.
- If the item is in stock your order will be shipped within 3 business days
- If the item is not in stock please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. You will be contacted with updated information
- Why if the item is not in stock will the order not be shipped for up to 4 weeks? This item is made specifically to fill your order and is dependent on material availability and the date your order was placed (first come first served).
- Edie Kahula Pereira goods are shipped from Santa Monica, California.
Questions about Veg Tan Leather and Product Care